Life has it's ups and it's downs. Sometimes it can be easy, and sometimes it could be very hard. Some parts of my life that have been complicated is when family passes away. Another thing is when you are really mad and having a bad day, all you want to do is be alone. Sometimes I just feel like I am left out of things and everyone talks about me and talks behind my back.
Even though I have hard times, I can't complain because I know that there are other people out there that have hard times, and to them, my life is Paradise. Some kids that I know have parents that are not a good example to them and they are in prison. I also know some kids that have parents that have passed away and I have friends that have been adopted and they don't know how it feels to live with their own parents.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
I know what you mean life in family can be hard. If you just think of a memory that is just for you and and that person. Life is like a water ballon dont pop till you have to when you fall get up say thanks for the leson.
No. 7
Post a Comment