Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting to Know You by Celena Tipiani

Getting to know Celena

I called 97.1 and requested Dont trust me by 3oh!3 They said "it's a common song but since your so young I'll do it."

A gleam came onto my face because I Loved that song. But I hung up before he could answer. I walked out to my living room and noticed my cousin Marr asleep on my comfy couch. I got on my sloww computer and went to my myspace. Kyle was on the side of me playling skate 2. My sister told me to put on a song that she can dance to.

So I put on Dont trust me by 3oh!3 as that was going of course I was singing along. "dont trust a -- never trust a -- , Dont trust cause that --- wont trust me" Right after that Came on MGMT -"kids" and of course i sang along to that "control yourself take only what you need from me." I had to get ready for my softball game so I

turned on the radio and cranked it. I woke marr up so she could get readyy to. My 3rd favorite song came on. "A little not over you" by david archuleta "tell me why its so hard to forget you when it's not me. tell me why"

it was like they were playing a playlist in my head, And my final and last favorite song came on "There is a party in your bedroom." by cash cash Singing along which is what I usually do " There is a party in your bedroom all night long. there is alot a talk about you!"
well. Now you know my favorite songs so peace out much love celena

No comments: