People don't see me for who I am now, they see me as who I was. I have had a lot of bad things happen to me in my life, but I could always find something good out of it. I believe things happen for a reason, and if the things that I have gone through in the past never happened I don't think I would be here. I have seen a lot of violence in my life towards me and the people I loved and cared about. I always find a way to make me or other people happy. One of the best moments of my life was when I meet the most wonderful person in my world. Mia, She is the person I can count on to be there for me, She has changed me in so many ways that I couldn't thank her for, She is just simply amazing to me, I don't think I could live without her. So the day I first meet her was in 7Th grade in Mrs Matthews English Class. She was alone in that class and so was I. I first talked to her in the library and that made my day ever since we have been inseparable. That day was the best. Then like a year later we were still best friends. The ultimate best day of my life was actually not just a day it was a week, The best week of my life. I was with Mia we walked to the mall it took at least two years to get there. Before we went to the mall we went to the most scary town ever, to get Ice cream. It was so cold we got frost bite form taking one bite.
We were there for about an hour frozen like Popsicles. Then we had been in the sun for so long we melted while we waited for the mall to open. As we walked we say at least three dollars on the ground. Yeah. I yelled. We walked a little farther and we were there. We ran across the road to get to the other side and as we ran I tripped and fell. I got right back up and ran again. We had so much fun even the clowns were jealous, but I don't see who isn't jealous. We both ate and bought like so much stuff not even a Wal-mart truck couldn't take all of the stuff we bought. We were like so happy that even the happiest rainbow couldn't be as happy as us. After the mall closed we left and had to walk are super long walk like like took two years.
That night me and Mia had a sleep-over that was fun too. We slept for 2 minuets. The day that was coming would be my birthday, So we got ready to go to a concert then go chill with some friends. As we got ready Mia flew the hair straightener at me after burning herself on accident the straightener. . But that was a funn weekend for me.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment