Friday, May 22, 2009

family folker by: Susana Aguero

Imagine your self in a school that you know ever person their. Tell one day that your parents ask for you to go in their room and tell you that we are moving. That is what happen to me and I was in 4th grade just a few weeks for the school year to end I know how you guys would feel if that were to happen to you, and I don’t know if that’s happen before to you, I have no idea what’s going on in your life. That occurred a few years ago.

Changing schools is very hard, when you have been in the elementary school for ever I mean 4 years having friends and knowing them sins the 1st grade. That was a big change in my life. The change came really fast something that I didn’t want to happen. The school year begun in my new school every thing was difficult I didn’t know anybody. Tell one day a boy came up to me and asked me if I needed any help with my work. His name was William Lu; he was being very nice to me. He was the first friend in the new school that I had to attend. During lunch a few girls came up to me and William when we were eating our lunch of cores. The girls asked me for my name “Susana” I said. I said to myself I think William knows them he started to talk to one of the girls tilling them that I was know to the school this year. Hey I think I noticed so where you from, one of the girls are asked me. I told them that I was here (Las Vegas) but that I only had moved from cities which it wasn’t that big of a change. I lived in some where in east Las Vegas and then I moved to North Las Vegas. Some weeks passed by I started to hang out with the girls it was pretty cool ones I started to know them better. One of the girls that I used to hang out with was a girl named Wendalina but she preferred Wendy, she was a really good friend, we hanged out even after school my mom knew her mom which was really nice.

Wendy’s family loved camping or just go out to explored whatever was around them one day (it was a weekend) Wendy calls me on the phone and says if it possible if I can go to a place called valley of fire and I said holed on let me ask my dad. I got back on the phone and told her “My dad said if my brother and sister can go yes.” Wendy said okay no problem ill pick you up tomorrow in the morning, because it’s going to be hot very hot. So we went and we had the best time ever. It was the first time I went there so we had to stick together in case some thing would happen we would be all in one place. We returned home and it was about 5:30p.m. My dad was amazed we had fun.
P.S. I was about 10 years old back than.

One morning my dad was getting ready to go out with a friend all day. My mom shouted out “what” like a ocean wave. She finally said all right, he lift and wasn’t home all day. The next day passed and we resaved a call and it was my dads friend I t was bad news on the other lined my dads friend said your dad got pulled over and got a DUI it was horrible and I wasn’t with him when that happened. My mom didn’t want to say any thing to me but I sooner found out when I no test that my dad wasn’t home I think I know what happened.

No comments: