Growing up I've always have had a lot of best friends. Sure we move a lot, but we still keep in contact. Right now I'm having a little bit of an issue with the group of friends I hang out with. They know that I don't wear immodest clothing, or say offensive things to people; and they are okay with that. For a big reason I feel as if I don't belong in the group, or any group for that matter. I've tried to change my self to fit in, but I cant let my level of integrity get as low as theirs. I have enough problems at home trying to please my family as the only child that turned out how they expected. Yet I get sick of it, I'm spoiled because of my good deeds. In which is not the problem, its just that I want to be my self with out disappointing my family.
I have tried to explain to my friends about the issue, but all they can say is "don't worry about it." I cant not worry about it, I mean they say and do things that I don't want to do. I would find new friends, but for me that is not easy. Why is it that in this world today, you have to wear tight clothing, and make fun of others in order to fit in? I know things will even out soon, but for now I can't help but feel as if I'm alone some times.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
#22 you need to keep your standerds high and life with those who keep you up not put you down you need to act like your friends
you can still be friends with low sandered people and just tell them they should try to put thier standardes high
#22 and "Keep on Keeping on"
Post a Comment