Have you ever had a time in your life where you are so happy that you can't even explain it, or have you ever felt as though you are so sad and depressed that you don't want to explain it to anyone? Right now I am so low in my life, I actually thought of suicide the other day. It is as though there is nothing in my life that is worth living for. I have these random mood swings, and I feel as though I am happy, but all of the sudden I get really depressed and I have trouble doing anything. Even music, the thing that has saved me countless times, doesn't help.
I don't know what to do. I want help, but I can't tell my parents. If I told them, then I would be locked up somewhere, and wouldn't have a life. Then I would go crazy and end up taking my life. I would ask my school counsler, but they would tell my parents. I have gone to every friend that I can trust, but that is not enough. I need help!!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
I am in the exzact situation. What you are going through is depression. I have been in depression just about this whole 8th grade year. It's tough, and parents don't always understand where you are comming from. May I suggest going to some one you trust. Help may never seem as if it's enough, but at least talking about it can. Find a close friend, teacher, cousin; or at least some that you can talk to about.
For the sucucide part think of the things you have in life that make it worth living. That is all that helps me. Take a deep breath, the sun will come out soon; it can't rain for ever.
Hope this helps a little.
NO.4
That is pretty tragic. I went through somthing like that also. Trust me it will pass. But if it doesn't, you should get some profetional help even if you fear the consequences. You might not take your life at all, only fret about your problems.
You may somtimes think that your life is not worth anything, but it is the only life you have. Don't waste it. When I first had this problem, I turned to reading and blocking my "no good" life out of my head. I focused on the story character's life.
This helped me, maybe it will help you. And if you don't like reading, do the same thing with music. Try to figure out what was going through the artist's head when they wrote the song.
Good luck. It will get better.
No.17
I'm Sorry to hear this but the hardiest part of this is making the dicetion to be happy again. Yes its hard I know I was and some whaT Still in the same thing your going through. Its not a funn thing to be so sad. Its not going to help you though life. It will just make it worse. So try your hardiest to be happy see things as positive things. Its life you know its going to be sad, happy, mad, anything.Hope it helps.
NO.29
Post a Comment