Hi my name is chelsea Case, I love to play football,softball, hangout with friends and especcially i like to listen to music. I would not have a life now if it wasnt for music in this world today. Music is my passion, I love to listen to the artists beats, and there lyrics. I like all kinds of music it just depends on my mood of the day. but i mostly listen to hiphop and rap. My favorite songs I like to listen to are, Point of No Return by Immortal Technique and Latin Throne by S.P.M. When listening to Point Of No Return, makes me feel sad for the people who makes bad choices becasue they dont know how to make better ones and it's heart breaking to see your friend or family member never getting out of jail or prison. The words in point of no return are Its a point of no return I can never go back to life without parole shackled and trapped. In this song I have intersting images that come to my mind and they are i see people(teens) getting arrested, put in jail or a dark shaded prision cell with shackles on there bruised and bloody wrists. Have you ever had a disapointing dream about some one you care about? well I have. My dreams are to help the people I care about to help them relinquish his problems that they have saved or are going to make. I like to listen to Immortal Technique and S.P.M. when I have free time, when I am doing my home, or when I get frusterated when i have had a bad day. I also like point of no return and latin throne because I like to listen and compare the lyrics.
There was a girl named Brittany Atkin. Brittany is a fun girl to be around. She is a wonder ful and bright girl, who loves to dance. Britanny's favorite music she likes is pop and rock mostly. But Brittany will listen to about anything. Because, she likes the beat of her music. Brittanys favorite song she likes to listen to a lot is passions killing floor by .H.I.M. This song makes her feel energetic and great becashe the lyrics are great and the beats are amazing. Some of the words in her song is my arms a graveyard baby/to evil we make love on the passions killing floor. Brittany hears this song and it reminds her of Thriller by Micheal Jackson. Because of the whole grave yard theme. Brittany when she listens to this song she has pictures come to her mind and it is a graveyard with two people sitting in it. Brittany listens to Passions Killing Floor when she is bored because the song is an addicting song and after listening to it. Brittany says she cannot get it out of her head.
After writtnig about my music life and brittanys music style. was pretty fun because I learned more about her life and what she likes for music and how Brittany compares her song passions killing floor to Micheal Jackson. we have different stlyes of music. brittany likes pop music and I like rap. Overall we are two different people that like differents things. It is fun to have a friend that you dont have anything in common with, Because it makes your friendship fun to learn about, and the techniques you can learn on how they use there music to do different things. I do agree with brittany on how she likes the beat to her music becuase I like the beat of song or musics. I'am glad I had learned more about brittany just with her music style. I even learned more about myself as well.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks Chelsea. I loved reading your thoughts and ideas. I agree with you and your thoughts about music! Keep up the good work:)
Ms. L
Post a Comment