Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting to Know You by Dimitri Garzarelli

The music i like to listen to is Classic Rock. I like the older bands and singers like The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and Queen. My favorite song is Let it Be by The Beatles. When I her this song, it makes me want to listen to it over and over again and sing along. My favorite part of the song is the beginning it starts out like, when I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary calls to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be, let it be. The picture that comes to my mind when I hear this song is The Beatles. There are no memories I have from this song, I just like it. I like to listen to this song anytime, it just makes my day a whole lot better.



Bo Bennett, the kind of music he likes is hip-hop. His favorite song is Right-Round by Flo Rida. When he hears this song he gets excited and can't help but sing along. The lyrics that he likes in this song is, you spin my head right round, right round when you go down, when you go down down. When he hears this song, he pictures someone dancing to it. The memories he has from this song is that he heard it one day and he fell in love with it. The time he likes to listen to this song is when he is snowboarding because it pumps him up.


We are alike because we both love to listen to music. He likes to listen to hip-hop, I also like to listen to hip-hop. We are also alike because we both like to snowboard. I know a lot of people that like classic rock, most of those people are my friends.

6 comments:

Writer said...

Hey I like The Beatles too! And David Bowie, but not as much as The Beatles.
-Boston

Writer said...

i think it is very cool that you like old school groups and i like many my self

Writer said...

that was dakota...my bad

Writer said...

Queen is the bomb
-Dallin

Writer said...

I agree,Queen is like one of the best bands from baak then. My favorite song by them is "We Will Rock You"

Jordyn Hansen

Writer said...

Good job. I look forward to reading more of your memoirs!

Ms. L