I love music, the main types of music I listen to is soft and hard rock and sense I play the piano I will listen to some classical. One of my favorite songs is I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy. i only like some of there songs just saying. I like this song because the song reminds me about how i think.
I don't care what other people think. I like just being me. listening to it makes me happier then Jamal landing a perfect heel flip. Some of the lyrics go like this "I don't care what you think as long as its about me. The best of us can find happiness in misery" that's how my mind works.
My Friend Boston is a guitar player and he loves music with all his life. He likes almost all types of music. He dose not like rap,country,death metal and stuff like that. One of his favorite songs is With or Without You by U2. He likes this song because it reminds him about how much he hates his brother but if his brother was gone he would be broad all the time with out him. Boston likes to listen to it when he is relaxing because it is a soft song and it helps him relax. Boston knows a lot about U2 and music so I guess that means this song is a good one.
Music is one of the best things in life and it can make a horrible day a great one by listening to bands like The Beatles, Metallica, Brought To Reality, System of A Down, U2, Atreyu, Linkin Park, all of them have grate songs and albums. Some of the best songs are Numb, Better Than You, Sad But True, Bad Seed, Attitude, Battery, Master of Puppets, Devil's Dance, The Unforgiven, The Unforgiven III, I Don't Care, The Struggle Withing, That Was Just Your Life, All Nightmare Long, Lying From You, and many more. All people have music that they like. Some like rock, others like rap. Every one can chose what music they like. I think the songs that some one listen to defines who they are. Music is the best thing in this world and I think that every one should listen music it would make there life a lot better!!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
I love Fall Out Boy. I Don't Care is awesome!
-Boston
Well said. I like your comparison of Jamal landing a flip. Keep up the work, and I look forward to reading your next memoir.
Ms. L
Post a Comment