Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family Folklore By Dallin Western

One time when my family was at Lava Hot springs. We go there every year but this time we were staying for over a week. So after a Little bit it started to get so boring I was going to throw myself into the camp fire. I wanted to make it fun again I started to try new things, like I did a back flip of a ten foot brig. jump off a 15 foot water fall catch a poisons snake. Doing all this took about half a day. Just like me my family was getting broad too. So the next day me and my family went to the water park there. They have a fifty foot high dive and I was still broad so I was going to go crazy on the high dive so I got my family together and told them we should go jump off. they said no so I went alone. There were three platforms and I did a front flip off the first one. The did a back flip off the second. Then I did a gainer off the top and on the way down I was having so much fun I thought I was going to puke. then I opened my eye's the water was maybe five feet away and the was not done with the flip. I landed in the water head first and it was the like lighting your hair on fire. Half the rest of the trip I stayed in bed. when I was in bed half my family did a gainer off the top.

No comments: