Thursday, May 14, 2009

Metphor Madness by parker schafer

My life is a Bi-plane. It can go up and down left right the coolest thing is that you can choose any path to fly on so you don’t need to worry about a one way street you have to go on if your always down on the ground at all times you need to fly high and not let any thing take your engine down. this is why my life is a bi-plane.

Two years ago two days after Christmas I chose to take my Bi-plane and land it on the sledding hill at Murray Park and I guess I forgot to bring my emergency parachute to help when I’m falling and went straight down the hill first run of the day I hit the jump in air for ten seconds crash and SNAP. It happened, the thing that put me into a wheel chair for year and out of activities for what seemed like two hundred years the thing I like to call The Big Bang in my life my biplane had no engine and had to be fixed fast. Now look at me I’m free and flying high even though I hit some turbulence I still kept the harm out of the plane and I always take my parachute know so the big bang does not happen again.

2 comments:

Writer said...

I love the way you write. I thought your Memouir was very good.

Jordyn Hansen

Writer said...

What an interesting comparison/metaphor! I would have liked to see more development or explanation to help us understand the comparison more. You have great ideas....just expand and write more;)

Ms. l