Hi My name is parker schafer and I love music its insperational and calming and it gives people the song I like are cake, the distence and john willams supermans theam song these songs give me the insperation for toltaly difrent things one the distance is to me about trying hard to win and try your best and the main superman theam song is insperation to my main goal in life flying a plane is my main goal I some day want to be a piolet is a biplane and fly high and long.
My partner was Jordyn Hansen and her and I have diffrent music tastes she likes punk rock and i like oldies and new alterinative muisc to listen to. her favorit song is by Green Day and it's called Homecoming/Death of St. Jimmy/East 12th Street/Nobody Likes You/Rock & Roll Girlfriend/We're Coming Home Again. Thats a long song to type but it is my job to write this. she likes that song it relaxes her and makes her feel enraged.
In the end we bothe like difrent things live difrent life styles but we both still love music.
parker schafer
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks Parker. I enjoyed your comments, but would have loved to read a bit more in the third paragraph! You have a fun engaging tone...so keep it up. Be sure to watch your punctuation with proper nouns and titles.
Ms. L :)
Post a Comment