My problem is that in the tell of history has many heroes like Samson, Jason, odyssey, Hercules, Achilles, William Wallace. my forefathers before me have many men and women of legend like Beaver Dick Leigh Arnold Boss. Boss CowDell family is full of strong men and women my problem is I don’t know what to do in my older days there is no demons to slay no land to clam it all gone what I need to is tack my place in the legend next to my forefather there nothing I can doe and I not talking about a city or a state.
I mean a country I want my name to run throw the highlands of Scotland to fly in the plains of American to jump the mountains of Greenland to scrims throw the church of Rome. I dot care if it kill me in the quest as long as I come home with my forefathers and heroes. All I can think of Is to be the strongest man ever. Go ahead mock my call my me names some day but not today but some day I will be a legend
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
you just need to do what you want to do
Tyler Foss
You have true personality! What a great way to express your opinion and problem! Clearly you have great potential. Just keep plugging away and working hard. Believe it or not you are oh so young, and have plenty of time to become a great man yourself!!
no. 29
Post a Comment