Thursday, May 28, 2009

Advice #23

Dear Advice,

I am having troubles with this one girl. She likes me but I don't know if I like her. She always tries to text me but I don't know if I should text her alot. It is hard to talk to her because she always tries to flirt with me. All of my friends say that I should go out with her but I don't know if I should.

She is pretty cute but she starts to act wierd around me. All of her friends want me to ask her out. They all say we would make a good couple. I need help with my girl trouble please. What should I do?

8 comments:

Writer said...

Well NO. 23

I think that if you honestly like the girl a lot. Then go for it. Cause it's obvious that she likes you, but if your not liking her enough to say ask her out. Don't like your friends or her friends to pressure you into doing some you don't want to do.

- NO. 21

Writer said...

NO.23
I don;t think you should like this girl at all. This girl is going to high school next year. She is to mature for you. All you need to do is focus on baseball and school. This girl will get all your priorities mixed up

Writer said...

FROM NO 21

Writer said...

You shouldn't let others pressure you in to asking someone out. That just causes more problems because then they don't know if you asked them out because you wanted to or if you asked them out because people were pressuring you too. If your not sure if you like her then get to know her better.

Advice, No.5

Writer said...

I know what you mean. relationships are hard when girls are shy. When a girl is all you think of maybe you should try and if it turns out wrong you can stop but at this age its just to see what you want.
No. 7

Writer said...

If i were you and I liked the girl then i would go for it. but the thing is if she is going into high school next year thenit would be hard to be together because you will think what she is doing and you would worry about her a lot. So i would just be frinds with the person. but theres a question does she know you like her?

love
no.2

Writer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Writer said...

You should ask her out if you like her not because someone wants you to. I think you should take some time and find out if you real like her. then you should do what you want

# 3