Thursday, May 28, 2009

Advice #26

I'm having girl troubles. I like this girl so much but I keep saying the wrong thing. I know she likes me but she never shows it. She does ocassionaly. Then a couple days ago I find out she still does. It was the best feeling in the world.

I don't know how long this will last though I like her alot and I think she likes me alot to. The only problem is I don't know how long she will continue to keep liking me. Other boys like her to I can't blame them though she is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. She is smart, nice, honest and beyond beautiful. So my problem is how do I keep her liking me ? Besides my sexyness. Just joking but please help me.

7 comments:

Writer said...

NO. 26

Take a chance, I say. If its clear she likes you then ask her out, and beat the other guys out. Because if you wait to long you could loose her.

-NO. 21

Writer said...

No. 30

I agree, it has also happened to me. If you wait too long, then you will ruin your chance with her.

Writer said...

No.26
You should act yourself no matter what. You should get to know her better. If you think it is right to go out with her then you should.
If you wait to long she could start liking someone else and you have lost you chance. So take your chance when its open. Waiting to long someone else could ask her out.

-Advice, No.5

Writer said...

If she likes you then go for it. Try to make her like you more then the other guys. Talk to her more than the other guys to. The more you hang with her the more she will like you.

Advice #23

Writer said...

Be her friend. Don't come straight out like all you want is a girlfriend. Girls don't like that. Tell her what you said in this. Tell her that you think she is smart, nice, honest, and beautiful, but don't forget to tell her why you think these things. She'll appreciate the compliment (it will score you some points too!)
-No. 24

Writer said...

OOOH...sorry. I forgot to add this to my first comment. Ask her if she likes you, make sure before you make a move!
-No. 24

Writer said...

Be yourself...that's all I can say! Keep her liking you by talking and interacting with her. If you just sit there and say nothing and do nothing, then she wont know if YOU really like her! If you want her to know, then ask her out! If you wait for a really long time, then she will move on! Trust me, I would know! Cause I'm a girl! So be yourself and take the chance!
-No.10