Girls are so dumb they need to make there mines up because one day they are the funnest then the next they hate you for no reason. There are some girls that like me but im not a player... yea never mind but so i have to pick one then i be good. These girls are cute and its hard just to pick one if i could i would date all of the preaty ladys.
If girls were not as crazy then this world would be alot better then it already is if you know what i mean. I love girls no matter what i could not live with out them so thank you lord.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
4 comments:
Ummm...so your problem is girls acting "crazy?" Okay, if I could tell you off right now, I would. I won't because that won't be helpful.
My advice to you, don't call girls dumb or crazy. That's not going to help you choose a girl because all the girls will hate you. Believe me, I'm a girl, and we don't like it when anyone calls us dumb or crazy.
Listen, there are times when you need to censor your words, this would be one of them. People can really judge a person's character by their writing, and right now, I'm not feeling very good about you.
Hope my advice is helpful.
-No. 24
Okay, first of all girls are not fruits. You don't just pick one like they are on sale. Yes girls may seem crazy, but have you ever gotten to know one? Like really know one? Her likes, dislikes, what makes her happy, sad, what she doesn't even know about herself?
Sorry, I am supposed to be giving you advice not scolding you. :)
But if you can't make up your mind what girl you like, then just stay friends with them. You then get to know them better, but still stay single and free so that when you do meet the right girl, you can choose.
:)
No.17
We'll I know for a fact that girls are vicious! I can relate to what you are saying, but just keep in mind that no girl is perfect. Just befriend one for now, and then when you think you can find one that is right for you; go for it. It's worth a try.
No. 4
So your having girl problems? Well us girls are not crazy we just sometimes think some of your jokes and comments are wierd or just plain out rude so maybe you be a little bit clearer on what your saying when you say it to us.I know why your problems with girls you are calling them dumb and crazy that should probley be your first problem you could fix. Hope this helps...
No. 2
Post a Comment