Thursday, May 28, 2009

Advice #3

I need some help with a problem I am having the problem is I can't think I need advice on. My life is almost perfect right now the only thing is that I am going to fail this class if I don't write a good advice post. So that is my problem.

I need ideas for a good advice post that get me a B at least because if I get a F my parents will freak and I will be grounded for the hole summer and so if you have any ideas tell me in the comment box

2 comments:

Writer said...

We'll extra credit always helps, so post on other peoples pages. As we'll as posting a really good problem. It could be some thing in your life, or some one elses.

No.4

Writer said...

Wow. That wont be good if you get grounded for the whole summer. You should try your hardiest to get things turned in or do some extra Credit.
NO.29