When you have a problem with guys i found that talking to your friends help! I know that when you hate a girl or even dislike a girl you definatly dont want them around your boyfriend. Right now i'm having that problem and its really starting to distract me! Well here is some advice if you have this problem or do ever experience this problem try and talk to your guy friend and tell him you would perfer that they didn't talk because you fill threatened! If the guy totally puts you down and says well those are my friends so get over it! He isn't worth you time because you deserve someone that cares for your feelings!
Right now me and this girl that is doing all this are not on great terms. I Mean i trust the guy all the way its just i do not and never will trust the girl! From experience of being her friend and what she still does I have reason not to Trust her!!! I think that maybe i'm over reacting but i'm not sure. I try listening to my own advice and not worry too much! If you have this problem here is some help!!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
you know i feel that same way that you can only trust one person wether it is a guy or a girl. but you know what you give really good advice! your a great person I love the way you express your thoughts. my advice to you is to either talk to the guy who is bothering you or just try an ignor him or maybe talk to one of your parents.
love no. 2
Post a Comment