I love lemonade very much. Ever since I was little I have loved lemons because they are sour. Lemonade can be made with other fruit flavors mixed in such as raspberry strawberry, kiwi, and much more. Once I went to a restaurant and ordered a mango lemonade. I was very delicious and refreshing. Because, however, it had sugar it made me thirsty for more. When our waitress came I asked for a free refill she told me that you cannot get free refills of lemonade and that you must pay two dollars more. I could not believe it!
At restaurants you are guaranteed free refills on all fountain drinks but not lemonade. That's absurd!I don't want to quit drinking the sweet lemonade but I get so thirsty that I need refills. I do not like sodas or any other fountain drinks, just lemonade. What do I do?
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
Well, it can be frusterating, not getting what you want sometimes. Free refils are just a way to get you to buy stuff. But on the lemonade and stuff like that you cant! The places just want to make you pay more money to get a refill. If you want the lemonade and stuff like that, just bring your own! Or you could complain to the owners! that's always effective! Good luck with your lemonade problem! Haha!
-No.10
We'll raise money to be able to pay for it, or make it your self. Also write a pettition, and a persuasive essay about the issue to the restraunt. It's worth a try.
No.4
Post a Comment