Thursday, May 28, 2009

Advice no.14

I love my sister with all my heart, but sometimes she really gets on my nerves. She constantly tells me five more minutes, five more minutes in the morning when I already know what time it is and how much time I have to get ready. In the morning I particularly don't like to talk because I'm so tired and I get a little irritable. She knows this and still continues to bug me. Sometimes she is a little grumpy in the morning too so we don't have very good morning in those situations. Even when the mornings are bad we usually come home from school happy and no longer grumpy. I love my sister to much to let the mornings ruin our relationship, were best friends and sisters, it couldn't get better than that.

I look up to my sister, she is my ultimate role model. She is nice, funny, out going, and smart I try my hardest to be like her, but still add a little of myself. The only problem is that she is so beautiful, so outgoing, and so nice that I get a little jealous. I know I shouldn't be jealous of my sister but I am, and the big problem is that it causes most of the fights were in, she just doesn't know that's the reason I'm mad at her. I don't know what to do about my jealousy problem and it needs to be fixed.

4 comments:

Writer said...

I like that you can tell you are jealous of your sister but you should not let her bother you. because if she knows your jealous then she is going to do it more. what i would do is dont get jelous and if you get mad at her go into your bedroom and do what you like to do. like write your feelings in a notebook.draw how you feel or if you have a sport you do then go do that

love NO.2

Writer said...

Why are you so jealous? Everyone has there own beauty and most people can't see their own. You have your own version of beauty and she has her's so don't worry about it.

-No. 19

Writer said...

#22 you should let her know. got to go.

Writer said...

You are beautiful in your own way. You shouldn't try to look like somebody who isn't you or try to be just like them. You were born with your own special qualities and you should be grateful for who you are and stop trying to be someone you not.

-Advice No.5