Friday, May 29, 2009

Advice no.9

Okay so there is this boy I like but I dont know if he like me and we text and we act like were mutual friends and I like him alot. It's like a classic tale. Were there are two friends Like each other but there not sure about each other. I mean I like him but What if it risks our friendship I still want to be friends with him even if he says no and I dont know if that will ruin it. Should I wait for him to ask me Should I ask him. I dont know what to do. I dont want to use someone to get to him. I think he gets better girls than me :/ But Maybe there is a chance. I seriously hate using people and people using people so I hope I dont know. I get over this stuff easisly. But he is the only friend That I like and I'm Wondering if it will ruin our chance to "go" out Or would it ruin our friendship. Should i stay friends with him and just leave it there. Should I tell him how I feel?

I seriously dont know what to do. We have hung out and It's Always fun when he is there. But I seriously dont know what to do. I like him and I have said no to boys to wait for him. Should I keep waiting?

3 comments:

Writer said...

Advice#22
hey thank for the advice and mine to you is.

just ask him say hey do you like me more then a friend relationship. or yo can always trick him and get a other "boyfriend" one that knows the story be hind this and ask him to fake it with you to see if the boy you realy whant likes you. you can tell if the guy you like One stops hanging with you two hate the fake decoy and that is when you come out of the fake and go to him. other wise just move on.

hope it helps Advice #22

Writer said...

to be honest it all depens on how much you like him. do like him to wre you all most love him or is he just a school crush that you cant get over? i know how this is bur he likes you so much one day it could happen and you. guys will be together. i hope and wish every thing gose good
yours #9

Writer said...

The number above is #15