Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting to Know You By Breanna Archuleta

The perfect song is Echo- By Gorilla Zoe. The beat to this song is amazing its like up beat but at the same time calm. This song makes Me fill happy, calm, and hyper all at the same time. This is a great song to go jogging to or just be listen to when you are by your self. Every time I go on a jog I listen to this song because it pumps me up. There is a phrase in this song that I really like, "You did it to your self , Now your all by yourself acting like you hate me". This song reminds me of a relationship.





Mar, my friend really likes to listen to R&B and Hip Hop music. Out of all of the songs she enjoys listening to Poker Face- By Lady Ga Ga.When she listen to this song she always dances to it, so I'm sure that is how she fills when it comes on. One of her favorite parts of this song is Pa Pa Pa Poker Face Pa Pa Pa Poker Face. One time she had a dream about dancing. when she was going to sleep she was listening to that song like always.





When I think of music in my mind I think of it as poety but differently, it has a story that it explains. The words in the song mean something. The words are not there just to be there, I mean sometimes some songs do not make any sence at all. To me all music has a good rythem and a good beat its just different to have different feeling in a song. This is what I think Of when I think of music.

3 comments:

Writer said...

I think of music as poetry also. It doesn't have to have the greatest guitar solo in it to be good, all it needs are the right words.

Jordyn Hansen

Writer said...

Ya i agree it is like poetry. I have never heard the song but it sounds really good. You did really good on this -Megan Casey

Writer said...

Thanks Breanna. I look forward to getting to know you better! Don't forget to proofread before you publish! Also, I really love your third paragraph and how you tied the piece together with what it all means.

Ms. L