My favorite kind of music is country and hip-hop. I listen to music whenever I want or when my mom finally says I can. My favorite song is When the Sun Goes down by: Kenny Chesney. I listen to this song a lot on my ipod. This song makes me feel calm and peaceful. It makes me think of a nice, warm, sunny day at the beach, in Hawii. One of the phrases in the song is "When the sun goes down, over the water, everything gets hotter when the sun goes down." This is one of my favorite phrases out of the whole song because it is so true when the sun goes down everything does get better because you are going to get some rest a wake up to a brand new day. I get a clear image of ocean water hitting the rocks and washing up on shore, the sun setting in the background, a nice peaceful atmosphere. I love to listen to this song at any time of day because it just makes me feel cheerful and happy. I think of my family together having fun at the California beach on one of our family vacations. Another picture I get in my head listening to this song is a nice cool night, with tiki tortches, and hawiian dancers.
Sydney Martinez was my partner! She likes any type of music except rap and country. Honestly I don't like rap either so I completly side with her on that. Anyway, her favorite song is Full Moon by: The Black Ghost and its also from Twilight. This particular song makes her feel calm and it makes her feel of love also. One of phrases out of this song is "...That's when I'll come home." She pictures someone who has left home, but wants to come back but is afraid to. It reminds her that now one leaves forever, they will always come back. She likes to listen to this song when she is stressed or discouraged.
I love music!!! Music sets the mood to everything for example when your at a wedding it plays happy, wedding-like music, to set the mood. Different kinds of music set different types of moods for different types of activities. Music can relate so much to the mood you are in or the life you have. Music can take you to a whole new place or planet. If you close your eyes and listen to the song and the lyrics you can picture what is happening in that song. Songs can tell about love, romances, happiness, sadness, death, etc. I could listen to music all day if I could. The song can help you be happy if you are having a dull or depressing day, you just have to pick the right king of music to listen to. I've noticed that you have to pick the right kind of music to listen to that day or you will just not like the song. I could never live without music! One song can tell so much about that one thing in just four-five minutes, it's amazing. Music can be so interesting if you just listen to the kind you prefer or like!!!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
I LOVE the song "When the Sun Goes Down"! And I completely agree with your opinion of music. I couldn't live without it either! :)
Rebecca Park
very deep I loved it!! your a very great writer =)
-Melanie Ririe
You are very good at expressing your thoughts. This was a wonderful piece to read. I like the way you explained that different music can create different moods. Overall, you are a great writer.
Jordyn Hansen
Post a Comment