Wednesday, May 6, 2009

getting To Know You By Cherrish Simpson

Iam all ready there. Take a look around. Iam the sunshime in your hair. Iam the shadow on the ground. Iam the whisper in the wind. Iam your imagenary freind. and i will b e there till the end. Can you feel the love that we share oh iam already there.

this song is my favorite song because a long time ago about 3 , 4 years ago my dad was in a marriage that wasnt good for me nore him. See his wife and i didnt get a long she always got jealous of me because my dad would talk to me and she hated it. She thought everything was about her and if it wasent she throw a fit about it. So every one did what she said when she said except me i didnt like her so of course i didnt respect her she didnt respect me nether so yea thats how it went. Soon I left and moved with my uncle, aunt and four causins up in coaleville we. I was ther for about 6 months. Me and my dad talked but i never said " i love you" to him. Even if her said it to me i would just say ok then hang up it hurt both of us so bad but i told him that until she left i wasnt comen back. After being there for about 2 months later i was listen to the radio and my dad came on and dedicated that son to me "Iam Already There" by LoneStar. I started to cry it ment so much to me. About 4 months later i moved back with my dad and i have sence i love you dad mchawwww.

Now lil about Heather she told me about this song she likes its call Lung Collapsing by Percee P. I personly never heard it but she said its a good song. I asked her how she felt when she listen to it she said " it makes me feel better and gives me a better look at life". Then i asked her when she listen to it the most and she said "I listen to the song most when i am sad or depressed. It makes me feel a lot better and it realeves a lot of stress and saddness. So then i ask if there is a story behind the song to why she likes it so much . " Yea there is one day i was sitten in my room and my friend showed it to me and when i heard it it made me cry it touchs me close ha ha ha!! Yea I don't mean to get all deep and stuff but yea thats the story." Than i said thanx and peace out.


Now somtimes all I want to do is sit and listen to music. I don't konw what I would do with out music exspecalily slow jams and slow music I love that kindda music because it makes me think. It also helps me with my feelings I cry alot because i feel always feel like iam not good enough for any one and every thimg I do is wrong I hate it. So when I listen to music i cry out all my pain. Music is my own little word that i go to when I don't got a place to go to I turn to music. Music takes all the pain away.


well thats it hope you like it: CHERRISH SIMPSON

5 comments:

Writer said...

Wow! This is so good. I love how you have such a touching memory, it all most made me cry. Lol.well im going to go. -megan casey

Writer said...

You are an amazing writer. You and I use music to get all our pain and anger out. I love the way you can communicate your thoughts into words. Seriously, this is an amazing piece.

Jordyn Hansen

Writer said...

wow thats really amazing, you are a really talented writer, i love it :)

Writer said...

Thanks Cherrish! I appreciate you sharing your story. You have a lot to gain by going through it. The lyrics of your song are very poetic. Please proofread before you publish.

Great job;)
Ms. L

Writer said...

Sweet cherrish love how you let it all hang out there and ya it was awesome i love the classics to