Rhythm and Blues brings my inner me to the outside world. Not very many people know who I actually am and I would like to keep it that way. Because if you let people get close they end up hurting you in the end...mostly. When I'm in a bad mood it puts me in a very good mood. When I hear the song Signed, Sealed, and Deliverd By Steivie Wonder. He is the best musician in the world. He has accomplished what no other person can ever do. He even has a disability. Stevie Wonder is blind. He never gave up on his dream. So when I think about what he has done it gives me a insight about what I'm gonna do in the future. It makes me think if he can do it blind. I can do it.
Ryan Bass.... where to begin he likes rock and roll. Which is very funny to me. Because everytime I see him he is listenig to rap music. His favorite band is AC/DC. The song he likes the most is TNT. It pumps him up. Before he goes to a basketball, football, or baseball game he plugs in his I-pod and listens to TNT. It makes him feel as if he could take on the world. I listened to it after he told me it was his favorite. It really does make you feel like a king. Ryan Bass is one of my closest friends. The kid is hilarious and he doesn't try to be.
Well my music kind of clashes with Ryan's favorite kind of music. Music can be heard in different ways though. People may use it to get pumped for something. Others might use music to help them get over things. Some people might even use music to forget. Music is a wonderful thing in our world. Rhythm and Blues helps me get over things. It puts me in a good mood most the time. Sometimes I just want it to be quiet, so I can think. Ryan's music helps him get in the mood to knock some people on their butts. Music helps so many people out there I know it helps me a whole lot. It explains how I feel. It helps you cope with whatever it is that you are going through. Mostly though people let music make them happy. Music is one of the most important things in the world. Life without music would be really boring. Music is fire.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
5 comments:
VERY INTERESTING CLAY
-Will
I agree that there are so many things that music can do. I know that music helps me. Without it, I wouldn't be the same person. I'm glad to know that you look up to someone and think that you know that if he can do, so can you.
Jordyn Hansen
Good blog, clay. I love how your let everything out. And I love the fact Stevie Wonder is much can inspiration to you. He's one heck of a guy. And way to go:)
-Mariana.
clay ..............wow i dint know u were like that i really like this side of u really! i love that song it so old school i lopve old scholl and u konw tah well clay i loved your story and love you lol
♥/cherrish
Clay,
Well done. I like your style of music....very refreshing and original. I liked how you tied it all together in the last paragraph.
Ms. L
Post a Comment