My name is Mariah Najera. I’m a pretty shy person sometimes, usually just around new people that a barely know, but when I get to know them better I am more wild and crazy more open. Music helps me express my feelings and makes me fell like I can do anything well when I’m listening to happy, fun, crazy music. That normally helps me express me.
Normally when I’m having a hard time or not feeling the best about things and or myself I listen to soft music but it still has to have a beat in it to still have my make me fell better, Things are hard for me in my life and Music is the only thing that gives me a release to all the negative things that have happened and that are still happening to me. When I am mad I usually listen to Rap or hard core rock, I’m mostly listening to it anyways. Well the music I like best would have to be between Hip/Hop, Rock, and Alternative. I like the some rap but not much well unless I’m mad then I listen to it. The best song in the whole world is, One Love by Bob Marley, well it’s the best song to me. It helps me fell like someone of something will make me see different in life and that everything will be alright even when things are bad. It makes me feel delighted in all, makes me feel so wonderful about everyone and everything. It helps me express my in expressing my individually and who I really am and that I can express myself around people, but I seem to care too much about what people think and that’s really nothing to be worried about in the first place, I have realized that I will be hearing my people’s opinion about who that think I am and what I’m here to do and what I really am.
Chelsee's Favriote type of music is rap and Hip/hop her favroite song she said would have to be Point Of No Return. Now the song that she chosse makes her feel sad for people who make bad chosses and she wishes she could do something about it to help them, When she listens to it she gets pictures in her mind about people getting in trouble and never getting out of it. Her deams are the same and yet she lives it everyday. She knows what it feels like to have loved ones in her life that make or has made bad chosses and never getting out of it. Then when she listens to it is when she is bored or when someone in her life has gotten in trouble.
Music has really changed the way I look at life and how I should live it I try my hardest to be the kind of person that can be friends with everyone and not feel so mad and sad about things and Music is my release on many things and hopefully I will learn more as life goes on with the music inspiring me and my life. I think without music I wouldn't be living because its all about what they are trying to tell people in the song its a story, a lesson, a explanation on many things, its advise. Trying to explane things that not even you know can be hard and the people who sing and write the music they might have something on there mind and will express it in a diffrent way. Most of all it can change so many peoples lifes just my sending a message in the song and thats why I love music.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
I liked the way you just kind of expressed yourself in your memoir. I totally agree about music just makes you express yourself
-Brittney Golder
i agree that music is a way to help you become the person that you want to be. Mariah, you are a great writer. I love how your words fit together so well. You really did express yourself in this piece.
Jordyn Hansen
Well done! I enjoyed reading your thoughts. I agree that music can change the way you look at the world. Keep up the good work.
Ms. L
Post a Comment