Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting to Know You By Mariana Alvarez


My favorite song at the moment would have to be Poker Face - Lady Gaga. This is one of many songs I love. this song sticks out because it always makes me want to DANCE! Also it puts me in a very happy mood. I love all different types of music, which includes; R&B, Hip Hop, Rock, Techno and Rap (occasionally). This song has such a rocking beat, I just can't stop dancing when I'm listening to it. Some of the lyrics to this song are, " Can't read my, cant read my poker face,no he can't read my poker face." Pictures that come to my mind when listening to this is, are well obviously poker cards, and well DANCING! A dream I've had that associate with this song is a dream of my dancing.

Breanna Archuleta, loves music that is very up beat and popular. Breanna's favorite song right now would be Echo by Gorilla Zoe. When Brea listens to this song he makes me calm but at the same time a little hyper. The times where Brea listens to this song the most is when she is either running or jogging around and exercising or just when she all alone and relaxing.A part of the lyrics of this song is " you did it to yourself, now your all by your self. Acting like you hate me, i love because you made me. " Pictures that pop in Brea's mind when listening to this song is a picture about a relationship that didn't quite work out. A memory Brea has that associates with this song is about a boy she really liked and now they don't even speak to each other.


Music, to most people is just a way of life. The beat the drums can just make your heart pound harder and harder every second. There are many types of music that can move you but only you the listener can choose what song "beats the drums", or which song seemingly drifts down and out of your life.

3 comments:

Writer said...

Mar i really like your thingy.
=) the wording could be better though

Writer said...

Poker Face is a tight song.
-Boston

Writer said...

I like that you like all different types of music. Ha(:
-Mariah