Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting to Know You by Megan Casey

Could you imagine a world without music? Expecially pop music. Pop music is my favorite type of music out there. Probably my favorite song is Don't Trust Me by 30h!3. Is is so fun to listen to it just puts you in a happy mood when you listen to it. This song remindes me when me, my mom Taryn and my aunt were driving from Georgia to Utah. It is such an amazing song.

My partner Celena's, favorite kind of music is techno. Her favorite song is called Kids by Mgmt. This fantastic song song makes her feel like dancing. If you don't know the song the chorus of it says, take only what you need from me. When she listens to it a funny dude that looks like a kizz fan. She also has a memory from this song it is when her and Marr dancing like crazy people. She loves listening to this song at random times.

Music is so important to me. It helps me calm down when im mad, or when im upset about something. Music also helps me concentrate when im doing my homework. If the world didn't have music my attitude on life would probley be different. If somebody doesn't like music I think they should go to a therapist, but that's just my opinion. Music is my life and probley wouldn't be were i am today. Music says so much about somebody. If there old fashioned or new. Im a little of both, but mostly new.

music Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

Writer said...

When I am doing homework, I HAVE to listen to music. It's like I can't even think straight without it. I also agree that if you don't like music, you should go see a therapist.

Jordyn Hansen

Writer said...

Haha you should go see a therapist if you don't like music. Chuckle chuckle.
-Boston

Writer said...

dam gurl i agree alot i cant live with out music i would go crazy if there is no music

Writer said...

Good job Megan. I especially liked how you hooked the reader in with your opening line. Very personable tone and you make us want to read on! Keep it up.

Ms. L