My favorite types of muisc to listen to when I'm feeling down is hip-hop and rock. My favorite song since I was a kid is Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru because it is in one of my favorite games and makes me feel better everyday. It's in japanese though so I can't really understand most of it, but it sounds good. It reminds me of hanging with one of my friends at a japanese festival. We had a great time, it was in California and we just met. There were stalls where almost any kind of food was being sold and is one of the first times I tried sushi. I got there in the morning and we met sometime in the afternoon. We hung out and we bought each other things. I bought her a huge fan and she bought me a bunny. Then at night there were fireworks and lots of celebration. I was there for vacation and I only met her for two days.
My partner, Jason Jung, likes the song Apologize remix Lil Wayne because it makes him feel happy and jumpy. He connects it to his life and how it made him feel back in the day, he enjoys hip-hop and is a fan of rap. His remembers his song from his childhood and he connects it to someone he met a long time ago too. He listens to this song to make himself feel better and happier.
Well, throughout this post I figured out that music can tell alot about a person and that by telling you about my music I am partly telling you about myself...eh, well anyway to tie this all together song and people are pretty much the same. They have a story to tell and they usually tell it sometime or another. Well songs are cool and I don't really need to say anymore then that huh?
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
5 comments:
you write really good! :)
Brittany Atkin
I relly liked you told about your trip. Have yoou been friends with that girl in your early years? I like how you said that people and music are the same.
I relly liked you told about your trip. Have yoou been friends with that girl in your early years? I like how you said that people and music are the same.
- Ryan Bass
I totally agree that almost everyone's favorite song has some kind of story behind it. I also like the way that you write, you explain things very well.
Jordyn Hansen
Thanks Will. I am curious to hear your song. Good descriptions.
Ms. L
Post a Comment