Hip-hop and some of Pop is my thing. Its like the best kind of music that I like. I would like for you to know me much more or if you dont know me at all. I like all kinds of music but the most is Hip-hop that the kind of music that i leasten to. When i leaten to this music it dependes on what my mood is to explain how i feel about the song. The song that i most likely like is "Escape" by:Enrique Iglesias. Here are some words from the song I whont put all of the song because then you whont lesten to the song (heres how it goes you and me up and down up in the disco...). I think thats its rael strang for me to like that song because my opinion about this song is that its soposte to be for grown up people and for a teen age girl like me. Some times when i leastin to the song it makes me feel peacefull, happy, sad(dependes on my mood.) I like to leasten to the song when I am haveing problems it had just been a bad day.
My partner is the kind of person that likes the song and doesnt care what gender it is in. But the song that she likes is Love Story I think that every body knows who sings it. The person that i asked to about the song is not in my writing class but its a good freind of mine. She is in high school she is realy good on expresing her self in songs, on how she feels what she think of when she leatins to them. The way she feels is the following she feels free form the hole world. She also loves to hande out with a person that is very speshal person or thats what she thinks of him. (Romeo take me some whare we can be alone...).
For my freind and i, theas songs are very speshial to the both of us because they both mean someing very speshial to us. In my opinion these two songs have some thing in comein.The lyric of the songs dont have any thing in comein because they mean something very different to me i don't know hoe to explaine this. Will I realy recomened these songs to you because, how its spteial to me it will be to you. Escape, and Love story are the best songs that my friend and I like. So please lesten to them and i garentea go that go will like it.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Susana,
Thanks for your writing! I really enjoy you in both classes:) Keep up the work, but don't forget to proofread and capitalize little i's!!
Post a Comment