Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Metaphor Madness by Clayton Powell

Life is a bubble. All you want to do is hold that bubble and not let it ever pop. Then the bubble can pop. It then it all comes crashing down. In that moment you just want to hit rewind over and over again until the bubble does not pop. Life is exactly the same it has its up and downs. When the bubble pops, you have try and try and try again to get the bubble to stay. In the end though, eventually it will pop. You have to fun with the bubble while it lasts. Life is the same you eat,you love,you sleep,you poop, you have fun, and you just enjoy it. It ends though everything ends just like the bubble.





My life let me think about it. It's been really really good. It's flashing by me. Its as if I am looking at a bubble there it is then it's gone. My good situations in life have to be when I first found out about soccer. Soccer is a really good fantasy to me. I can't wait to make that fantasy a reality. When I play soccer nothing in my life bothers me. It is just me and the ball out on the field and my teammates. My bad situations have had to been girls. Girls are trouble I've cared about a lot of girls. This year though I liked this girl that just broke my heart.It's all good now though I'm getting over it. I cared about her a lot but, she didn't feel the same way.This is one of the moments were my bubble just popped.





Now all I worry about is soccer, family, friends, and god. Chruch has been one of the most influentual things in my life. It is one of the most important things in my life. Without Church I would be lost in this world. My mom and I never used to go to Church but, we started a few years back. When I first started going to church I thought it was one of the gayest things in my life. Now I look forward to going to church. Don't get me wrong Church does not change the person I am acutally Church has made me the person I am today. I got to the Mormon Church and a Nazerene First Church of Chirst. To me I'm neither Mormon nor Nazerene. I'm a strong Christian. This has been one of the bubbles I've been able to blow and keep in my hands.


Life ends just like a bubble. Of course your going have bad days. Then you going to have those good days. Your going to have lovers. Your going to have heartbrekers. Your going to have promotions. Your going to have A+ in school. Your going to have accomplishments, and breakdowns. Just live!!!

5 comments:

Writer said...

I liked your first paragraph it was good. I liked how you cmpared life to a bubble. Its true you do want to rewind time and dont let that bubble pop.

-Ryan

Writer said...

I thought this "methaphor madness" was cool(: I love bubbles!!!!! There awesome. and You used them. It's true though you do need to live life up and not listen to anyone especially if it's bad stuff.

-Celena Tipiani

Writer said...

Bubbles...very good comparison Clay

-Will

Writer said...

I really liked you metaphor clay. I'm sorry about the thing but I like the bubble conperison.Your a Great writer.=)

Writer said...

Wow Clay. Well done!! Thanks for putting yourself out there. A bubble was an extremely original way to explain your thoughts on life, and you tied it in to all your experiences which made your story stronger. You're a good writer...keep it up. I especially liked this line, "This has been one of the bubbles I've been able to blow and keep in my hands."

:) Ms. L