Life is like the running back in the last few seconds in the game to score the winning touch down. As he is running down the field its all open field until a defensive back appears from no where. Its like every thing slows down as the are both coming at each other. He know that this next step could be the wrong one and they both are going crashing to the ground. But if he cuts the right way the back will miss and he can go to when the game.
I'm frozen not sure what to do or where to go. Every thing is stop feels like I'm holding my breath. My body is stuck in place and I can't move. But just like in the game I have to make a decision and this decision just could be my last. Then the screeching from the tiers start getting closer and closer. Slowly my breathing comes back. Every thing hits me at ounce are start thinking again and realize whats going on. And just like in the game this next decision could be my last. Then I'm a rocket I can feel my muscles in my legs tense up then they explode and i cut left. The car zooms by me, my mind in a loss just the wind alone was a car that hit me so hard and fast almost knocked me off my feet. By now I'm breathing so hard that my chest is like a giant balloon getting pumped up and deflating. I laugh about it now but that had to be one of the scariest thing that has every happened to me in my life.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Love the extended metaphor. You mastered it, but where is more development of your personal story? Great comparisons all throughout! "Then I'm a rocket I can feel my muscles "....well done.
Post a Comment