Life is being on a trampoline I can jumps or do a tricks or some times get hurt . When I jump I have some happiness but when I do a trick it is one of the grates things is my life. Sometimes I try to do a new trick and I fail and it dose not feel tasty at all.If I don't get up and try it again I will never no what it feels like to do that trick. If I never try new tricks, of course I will never get hurt trying but I will never learn and never have that happiness of knowing I can. So I always try every thing I want to. Most of the time I am scared when I try a new trick ,but I go for it and I may do it I may not.
One time I was trying a new trick and I almost died and I felt I was standing is a really dark room with all the doors shut around me. I never wanted to do it again.
but i still wanted to see if I could get it right so about two weeks later. I did it when no one was there so I would not be embraced and mess up and get hurt. i sat there think how the trick was going to work and after I could see it in my head perfectly.
I got up and did it almost perfecly. It was a not perfect but i did it and that was all I needed. I can't what to try it again some day.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Interesting! Good metaphor to use. Be sure to use capital I's. :) Keep up the good work.
Ms. L
Post a Comment