Hi this is me and a picture that represents me and I really like it
I really like this picture cause it shows what I am like I am crazy funny and out going he is really cool and tweety bird he is a really cute bird he has a really nice personality like me I have a really good personality and I’m good friends with a lot of people I give them advices if they have a problem and Tweety bird has a accent I do to He Is also a sleepy kid I am always sleepy and tired so time even wake up on the wrong side of the bed and I am grumpy like him that’s everything that I am like this picture I really like being myself i really intrested in alot of cartoon characters it is fun i am a really nice girl who loves to dance and sing i am into alot of sports i like soccer,football,basketball,tennis,and volley ball
Which one do you like choose one of these answers?
1:soccer
2:football
3:tennis
4:volley ball
Alicia Bugos
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment