Jacqueline Soweidan
Future Fantasy
Dear Emily,
I have not seen you in forever! I miss you so much, we need to get together! How has our life been? I just got done dropping of May and Alex of at school. They are my two wonderful daughters. I am in the parking lot at work. I work at the Medical Center in Holiday, Utah. I am a pediatrician there and love it! It took awhile to get there, but it was worth it! I am married to a wonderful husband, Adam. We have been married for five years.
Kathrine and me went to college at the University together! We had a blast! We would do the craziest things but still get our work done! We are still friends now we have been best friends since the seventh grade! Isn’t that great or what!
Adam and me met in calculus class. Boy, was he a smarty pants! We dated for a year and a half before we actually got married. My closest friends and all my family came to the wedding. My best friend Kathrine Montanares was my brides made! I have known her since the seventh grade. It was at the most beautiful gardens! Bloom Garden’s is what it was called! It was held in the spring, May 12th, 2016 to be exact! It was the most wonderful thing!
Three years into the marriage I was pregnant with May! I was so excited and nervous! Everything turned out just fine though! She is the most adorable thing in the world! She is always smiling. I think she got that from me, everyone knows I always smile too! She was born on May 27th, 2018. We lover her so much! Then another cutie pie came along! Alex she was born one year after May. She was born on June 25th, 2019. We have a very happy family and I would not trade it for anything in the world!
He is the most wonderful thing ever! He is such a wonderful father and husband. May and Alex could not ask for a better dad! He works as a accountant. He loves his job! I don’t know how he could deal with all the math and stress though! He is just amazing!
Our families get along so well! Adam has one sister and one brother, I have two brothers! They are always together having fun! Adams parents are nicest people you will ever meet! His parents and my parents are great friends! There are not like those people on television who hate there in-laws!
Sometimes is so hard to balance work and my family! I get stressed and just can not take it sometimes. I still love my job though! It is so much fun working in the doctors office with all my friends and coworkers! We all joke around in there but when it is time to focus we work as hard as we can!
Well it is time to go to work! I can not sit in the car forever writing to you, even though there is so much more to tell you! I hope to see you again! Do not forget to write back!
Sincerely,
Jacqueline F.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Jackie,
Reading this memoir makes me feel as if it really is true. You have great plans for the future. I loved reading it. Keep up the good work.
Love, Danielle Johnson
Ps I hope your future comes true! =)
Post a Comment