Monday, October 27, 2008

Wher i see myself in five years- Caitlin B.

Where I see myself in five years? Well that’s a hard question.
In five years I will be a Criminologist. Four of those five I’ll be in college Getting my degree . Hopefully, ill get other degrees like my masters degree in Criminology.
Those will be necessary to work in this kind of practice.

I will also have a steady job while im in college I don’t know what yet, maybe a waitress or something. But I refuse to work at a fast food place. Its kind of gross and I wouldn’t want to work there, but maybe if there was nothing else I could do I might. If I could pick a job it is a semi-easy job with a good pay that would support some of the college funds.

Maybe I can get a better job then those. Maybe like a Real Estate Agent. My Aunt does real estate and it seems pretty easy. All you do is go to houses for sale with people who might but them and show them all the good and bad things about the house and persuade them to buy the house at a nice but fair price. Or maybe I could be a tutor like my older sister. She seems to like it. All you do is teach little kids how to do math and stuff. My first job would be a babysitter it pays okay but not enough to play for college.

I don’t know which college ill go to, but hopefully a good one. Im not smart enough to get into Colleges like Dartmouth or Harvard, but maybe a community college like one in California. Plus it can’t be too pricey. My mom might help me with the expenses of like book and stuff, but ill probably pay for the dorm rent and new clothes and stuff to decorate. Ill also buy the necessities like pens, pencils, markers, paper, and folders.

Once I’m done in college ill be working on easy cases like theft or public disturbance. But hopefully when im better at the job, they will give me harder cases like identity theft or computer fraud. Im kind of nervous of some cases like assault or murder.

Lots of time and training are given to criminologists. They must work hard to get good grades and have a lot of experience and practice to get the job they have and im hoping that I can achieve the time and training they have so I can also be a good criminologist.

That’s where I see myself in five years, a smart, happy criminologist who loves her job just as much as the next person and I can’t wait until then. I might have many jobs before that but my dream job is what I aim for and I will achieve that goal even if I have to set littler ones before it. Maybe ill be a babysitter then, have to work at a fast food place before I can be a waitress, then a Real Estate agent. But I will become a criminologist if I try hard enough.

No comments: