Good bye friends
We had a good time
I might see you sometime
But today we will leave
I go to one place far away
You go to another that’s farther away
We will not see each other
It may be a while
When we were kids we had fun
Now we are going away
We would laugh and play the day away
The years have gone fast now
The years went by fast
Now you have left
My other friends are here still
Yet you have left for somewhere else
I made new friends
They are both nice and kind
One is tall he is cool
The other is small he is funny
I hope I see you soon
It will be fun to se you again
We can talk for a while
But later you will be gone
We had a good time
I might see you sometime
But today we will leave
I go to one place far away
You go to another that’s farther away
We will not see each other
It may be a while
When we were kids we had fun
Now we are going away
We would laugh and play the day away
The years have gone fast now
The years went by fast
Now you have left
My other friends are here still
Yet you have left for somewhere else
I made new friends
They are both nice and kind
One is tall he is cool
The other is small he is funny
I hope I see you soon
It will be fun to se you again
We can talk for a while
But later you will be gone
No comments:
Post a Comment