Friday, October 10, 2008

The time I went to Florida

The time I went to Florida

When I was about 11 I went to Florida with my family and cousins. It was a blast!!! First of all we went for one reason. To go on the Disney Cruise! It was the funniest week I have ever had! I loved the cruise we stopped at 2 islands. I can only remember one islands name and I forgot the other. The island was Cast Away kea. When I was at that island, I went swimming built and sand castles with my cousins. We went to this island 2 times. The 2nd time I came we went snorkeling with sting rays (stingers were removed.) The first day of the cruise I could barley walk because the boat was wobbling so much. After a while the next day I got the hang of it. My parents would always leave me with my sisters, or leave me with the kids club. In the kids club, we made lots of cool things, including flubber. After the cruise was over I was extremely sad. We stayed at our hotel for a few days. Then we went to Orlando studios. It was so fun we went on as many rides as we could. My favorite was the 3d spider-man ride. It was way fun, after a little bit this water ride that had not been open before was open! It was a Jurassic park water ride it was wicked fun! I and my other 2 sisters went on it 2 times. We went all over the park. We bought a few souvenirs at their stores. We ate at the Hard Rock Café it was in the park also it was so cool eating their. The food was delicious me and my family loved the food. When the park closed, we went back to our hotel. We went swimming with my cousins. The swimming pool was so cool, it had a water slide a tunnel and the thing was, it was outside! After that day we went to the airport I was sad that we had to leave Florida, first we went on a monorail. Then we arrived at the airport. The lines were outrageous! So we waited in line for about an hour. Finally we got on the plane; I slept most of the time. We had about a 30minute delay at Texas; we went walked around and bought some food before the flight left. When we finally got home we were so tired. We all took a nap and that was the time I went to Florida! The next day we called our cousins and they said they had a fun week also. Well that was my time I went on the Very fun Disney Cruise.

No comments: