Thursday, October 23, 2008

snapshot by court admas

Snapshot
By: Court Adams
This picture is of me snowboarding. I could hear my board riding along the icy terrain as all of a sudden I saw this giant jump. As I was riding I could smell the beautiful smell of fresh pine sent like the one you have in your car. Then I saw the snow reflecting the beautiful shinning sun in your face. Then all of a sudden I went off the jump at amazingly fast speed. I hit it perfectly I was I the air and I tried to do a three sixty but I biffed hard core! I could taste the icy snow as I fell to the ground. This picture has me in it and only me. The person that took the picture was the one and only my mother. The place that I was at was one of my favorite ski resorts the one and only Brighton. That place is so fun they have one of the best terrain parks in the whole world. They have competitions on the super pipe at the Park City Resort. The thing that happened before the picture I was going of a giant jump. It was so big that you could go bungee jumping off of it. Right after that I face planted it right in to the icy snow I could feel the snow biting at my face. Then I cried my wet face was cold and freezing so I went up to my mom and she bought me food and comforted me. I felt so warm just like a blanket was coming around me. I drank the hot drink as I poured the blazing hot drink down my throat. Then I ate this burger that was heavenly it was cheese and I could taste the wonderful taste of ketchup and mustard. Then I got home and got in some warm clothes it felt like I was in a warm sunny day I could feel the hot sun on me but I was only in my house and it was winter. I was riding on my snow board before and I was going down the mountain with my best friend Theo it was a good day I was on crest express and while I was going up on the lift we were talking and yelling at people telling them that there was a squirrel on there skis/snowboard then they would look down and they will fall. We got off the lift and we started up we went down the terrain park and at the top we were going off jumps and grinding rails. Then we were at the bottom and we were going off a jump so my friend went off and he landed it then I went off and then all of the sudden I went plop right into the snow face first. Then I went up to my mom but you have already heard that story that is my snapshot hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: