Future Memoir
October 18, 2015
Today is my birthday. I am turning 20 years old. I am going to a haunted corn maze with my boyfriend. His name is Edward. He treats me with so much respect. I love it! This morning he came over to my house to sing to me then he asked if I wanted to go to a haunted corn maze. I said yes of course! We’re going to go at 9:00 tonight. I’m way excited!!!! We just got back from the corn maze. Edward had to carry me because I almost passed out! It was so bad!!!
October 19, 2015
Edward proposed to me last night, and it was so romantic! When we got back form the corn maze he got out of the car and went to open the car door for me. After he opened it he got down on one knee and said, “Will you marry me?” I started to cry then I said yes! It was so amazing.
October 20, 2015
Today we started to make plans for the wedding. We had so much fun! My mom was getting angry at us because we kept laughing and flirting with each other. We are so excited to get married!!!
October25, 2015
Today is my mom’s birthday. She is turning 47 years old! It’s insane!! She thinks that is way old. I told her that it’s not really. Then I said that you’re not as old as dad! We started to laugh really hard! My dad took her to dinner and while they were eating we had set up for a big birthday party! Then they came home. We had everybody hide and jump out when they came in. She screamed. It was way awesome. We had fun. We ate cupcakes and ice cream. We played games and partied. She had a fun time.
October 31, 2015
Today is Halloween! I’m way excited. I’m going to be a Goth bride since I am already a bride! I am going to have Edward be my Goth Husband! It is going to be sweet! We went with my little sister, Hope, to a haunted house. I kept getting freaked out and Edward kept on laughing at me! I got so mad!! His favorite room was the vampire room. I wonder why.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment