Future Fantasy
By Dario Jokic
In the future I will finish school In Harvard University and graduate in field of medicine. I will have two kids who I will teach to play the guitar. I will also teach them how to skateboard and play sports. I will live in a big house and have a basketball court and a half pipe in the backyard. I will also teach my kids Bosnian (my native langue) I will travel with my family to other country and states and teach my kids all I know about geography. I will have cars five cars. I will also have eighty skateboards and ten guitars.
When I was little I promised my dad my that I was going to play golf with him because we never got the chance to play golf together, and in the future I will be able to play golf with him. The two things I put before myself are my family and my education. I really love my family and no matter what they are still in my opinion the greatest people in the world. They helped me with a lot of hard things in life, and when I grow up I want to provide for them. Like they provided for my sister and me.
When I grow up I want to be health, kind, and smart. I also want to stay true to my religion. I always wanted to help people and when I grow up I will get to do that. I will find cures to some of the world honorable diseases so people can live a happier and better life.
Growing up will probably hard if I don’t stick to my goals in life. But I know I can do it because I believe in myself. So I will stick to my hopes and dreams.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment