By Nick Riekena
Goodbye to day, Goodbye to night
Goodbye to everlasting fight
In the end we all go down
With the light all around
Let the light
Flow through us all
In the end
We all will fall
This is not the end of us
I will ride the broken bus
This life has become
The broken one
In the end
We will not cry
Going up into sky
Let the light
Flow through us all
In the end
We all will fall
This is not the end of us
I will ride the broken bus
Some say there is
No after life
But I say
They aren’t right
Let the light
Flow through us all
In the end
We all will fall
This is not the end of us
I will ride the broken bus
Goodbye to day, Goodbye to night
Goodbye to everlasting fight
In the end we all go down
With the light all around
Let the light
Flow through us all
In the end
We all will fall
This is not the end of us
I will ride the broken bus
This life has become
The broken one
In the end
We will not cry
Going up into sky
Let the light
Flow through us all
In the end
We all will fall
This is not the end of us
I will ride the broken bus
Some say there is
No after life
But I say
They aren’t right
Let the light
Flow through us all
In the end
We all will fall
This is not the end of us
I will ride the broken bus
1 comment:
Nick, this poem was amazing! I wish i had your writing skills.
~cami
Post a Comment