My future by: Jessica Holbrook
In the future I will be an actress, have two kids, a hansom husband, and a big beautiful home. I want an escalade white for a family car a bmw for my own car. I want to move to L.A. when I’m 18 and get a job at the and go to fashion school and learn how to do run ways and maybe someday be on one. There are many things I would love to be but I want to be an actress mostly because people say I’m funny and can act but I have not been into a play because I’m to shy yah people laugh at that because me shy? So that’s why I think I may not become an actress because I’m to shy but when I’m having fun at something I do I’m not shy like in 7th grade I don’t know if some people will remember but we had to do these commercial skits in Mr. Reynolds class and I was in one and it was SO embarrassing because I had to sing ha yah but because of that I won the best actress but it was also because I had fun. And I showed it. Ha I remember I squirted carie in the face with perfume because that’s what we were advertising. But ok for my kids yes I want two kids a boy first and a girl after. I want the boys name to either be nick or Jake. My girls name I have a lot there’s Ariel, Anastasia, aqua, or starlyn. I want to graduate at Murray high school and I want to meat my husband in college I don’t know exactly witch college I want to got to but all I know is like I told you before I’m going to graduate Murray high school and move to L.A. and go to a fashion school. So I don’t know if that would be going to college or not I’m still a little girl so I may never know what if what I want in my future changes because I really want to go to college and then go to fashion school in L.A. but maybe I can go to college in Utah and when I’m done be on my way to L.A!! When I am done I want to live in Utah but if I’m going to be an actress lot of actress’s live in Hollywood. Okay so I want a beach house in Miami Florida. And I have never been to Disney land so if I don’t make it there while I’m still young hopefully I do I will visit there with my family. But you never know well I may never know my dreams that I am writing down right now may change or they may not because now that I think of it I really want to stay in Utah were the rest of my family is. Like it would be really hard for me to just leave my family mostly my mom and my sisters, and my friends my one true best friend I really don’t want to ever loose is Marianna Alverez. She has been my best friend since I was in 1st grade so that makes us best friends for 8 years!! Thank you for reading my future.
No comments:
Post a Comment