Snap Shot By: Sara Parkin
The weather was perfect! This picture puts a warm feeling inside me. I was with my best friend Jerrica and we were at her grandma’s house in a small town called Honeyville. This all happened over the summer. We were out riding her grandma’s and Uncle’s three wheeler. But then her grandma told us that is was getting late and soon we would have to come inside. We decided we were hungry and that we were just going to go inside right now. I took the three wheeling around the yard and parked it in the garage. While Jerrica was tying it to a pole so it wouldn’t move I took the tractor and took that around the yard and then parked that in the garage right next to it. In that short amount of time the sun had set. When her grandma told us that we needed to come inside the sun was still up and bright. It only took us like ten minutes to park the three wheeler and the tractor into the garage. By the time we were done the bright sun had started to go down and form a brilliant sunset. The sunset was a bright extravagant red and orange. Then there were light purple clouds through out it. It was dead silence. It was the most beautiful sunset I had seen in a while. Where her grandma lives “Honeyville” it is up in the wilderness kind of. So it was just so peaceful. It was like you were in a library with a painting to just stare at in silence.
I still wont forget when we were up there that same day the three wheeler wasn’t working. So all day we were trying to get it to work. It had a little bit of gas in it so we didn’t bother to check that. So we thought that it could be the oil needed to be changed. So we were trying to think of where to oil cap could be to change the oil. We took the seat off we checked ever wear. Finally we were about to give up and then Jerrica’s uncle pulled up. So we were like let’s just ask him. So Jerrica said, “Hey Uncle Darel do you know where the thing is to you can change the oil?” He answered back saying, “No sorry” Then Jerrica said,”Lets just go inside Sara.” Then all of the sudden I saw a little white cap that you could just pull off. It ended up being where you can change oil. We started busting up laughing and we were like we are so dumb. That was the only other twist off cap on the whole three wheeler except the gas so it was kind of obvious. Then to make us feel even dumber we realized we didn’t have any oil. That whole day we were trying to change the oil when we couldn’t! HaHa. “) so we decided to just try putting more gas in. It worked! Then we felt really dumb because the whole day we were like no we don’t have to put gas into it. It doesn’t need it and stuff like that. Well obviously it did. I still laugh when I think about that day. “)
I will never forget how fun those five days were up and Jerrica’s Grandma’s house. It was so fun and I loved it because I got to be with one of my best friends ever. Every time I look at the picture I think of that vacation over the summer. It was a summer I would never forget.

No comments:
Post a Comment