I remember this it was when I went camping. We were in the lush green forest. Our family goes camping once or twice a year. It is my favorite thing to do. We always start early in the morning (around 7-8 in the morning.) we then get in the car and ride to my aunt’s house, they always come with us when we go camping. We always watch for animals and take pictures of them it is really fun to see animals I haven’t seen before. We finally got to the camping grounds and set up our tent around a good spot. We put our sleeping bags in then went over and helped our aunt. She has 3 kids, one is I think about 4, the other I is about 10, and finally the other is the oldest she is about 15. The 4 year old is named Isaac he is a boy. The 10 year old is a girl her name is Clarice. Last is the 15 year old her name is Chelsea.
We then went out to the lake and we started fishing, sadly we only caught one fish and a few crawfish. We went back to the camping grounds and started a fire. We then cooked the fish and crawfish. Then we went and ate some sandwich because the fish wasn’t enough. We then went and explored a little then we came back to the campsite. After that we went and changed into our swimming suits (the water was warm, it was a nice summer day) we swam for a while then came back to the tents. We changed into our clothes and went into our tent. We all went to sleep then got up in the morning. We then got in our car and rode to another beach. At that beach it had a big rock that we like to climb on. It was also the beach that I learned how to skip rocks at. We went there then we first collected some skipping rocks then climbed onto the big Hugh rock. We then took our rocks to the top of the rock and then each took turns throwing them. I held the record until my dad skipped his 10 times in a row. My record was only 7. I almost beat my dad I got 9 skips and it almost had 10 (if the wave hadn’t hit it then I would have got 10 skips.)
We then drove back to the camp and go into the tent then my mom put the camera on 15 seconds till it took the picture then she ran into the picture and all of us were in the picture. We then got in our cars and drove home by the time we got home it was about 6:00 pm. We then looked at our pictures. It was a good time we went camping and I always look forward for camping again each year.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment