Future
My life is a blast its everything that I ever wanted. Today I earned thousands of dollars just by playing basketball, I love my job. The year is 2017 and I play for Miami Heat. It’s so awesome I remember it like it was yesterday, I started out with me playing high school ball for Murray. It was the first game of the season and we were going to be a great team. I was so nervous it was my first high school game and a scout had come to watch us. The game was hard and we were getting worn out but we stayed with them and won the game. (A great way to start out the season) The scout had come up to our team after the game and I just walked off thinking he was there to see one of our better players but surprisingly called my name. “Beck” he called he told me I had done a heck of a job on defense and that I would be seeing more of him. Everybody was asking me questions after and I didn’t want anyone to think different about me so I just told them he said good job. Just like that my confidence shot through the roof and I was playing better than ever and I became a starter. Later on in the season the scout had come up to me and asked if I was going to collage and if I would like a full ride scholarship to the University of Utah. Halleluiah it was a miracle of course I screamed yes at him and sprinted home to tell my mom the news. My mom screamed with joy and asked me if I was sure this was what I wanted. I answered yes and started mentally preparing myself for collage and as soon as the year was over I left for the U with a few friends for school preparation. As soon as I got there for the meeting I got a practice and game schedule. Along with being excited I was scared out of my mind. Not only was I playing way better teams but I would be playing in front of huge numbers of fans. The first practice came around and boy were some of these guys huge I felt like a midget. I was introduced to the team and I was pretty well liked like a little brother. Practices continued and kept getting harder but I was getting better along with these harder practices. Finally school rolled around and as a new student I was nervous but all I focused on was grades I didn’t have time to focus on girls or hanging with friends. Now for me it was all basketball and school. The first game came around and just like the starting game of my first high school game it was tough but we pulled through. The season went on and even now I was doing even better than high school and I became one of the stars of the team it was great. We were in the country championship game and word was that a scout was coming out to check out our team. It was the toughest game of the season players were dropping like flies it was crazy. We only had five players left including me and they were leading 98 to 96 and there was only 30 seconds left on the clock. We had possession and we were rushing down the court. 5, 4, 3 I got the ball behind the arch I shot it 2, 1 EHHHHHHHH! The buzzer went off and then it was silent until you heard the swoosh of the ball falling through the hoop. I had won the game the crowd was going crazy, I was the star. Not surprised to here my name being called I didn’t think about it until I saw the scout that came to watch the games face I ran over to him. This scout was much like the won at the Murray game except this time I was being asked to sign a contract with the Miami Heat. So here I am today the best position I could possibly be in.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment