
Future Dream
Oct.27,2008
By: Megan Phillips.
In the future I’m going to live in
I would be cultured in music and arts. I would spend my days singing and playing bass guitar if I was not writing poetry. I would stay at home while my husband went to work… later on I would like to have about… two or three kids. If it was a boy I would name him Blaze.. If it was a girl… I would name her Blade. I would love to have unique names for my children. I love being unique. I like to stand out of the crowd. And just be myself… if people don’t like how I am and what I act like…then that’s their problem. No one can change me and no one can brake me. I would like to live in a big house…but not too big or it would drive me crazy. I would get lost ha ha. And if I was all alone in a huge house I would get freaked out…if I heard a sound I would be like “Which room did that come from?” I would love to have my own space with a computer and a nice big writing desk with a little lamp on it…. I would really love it if the room was neon green and black. Those are my favorite colors. And I wouldn’t like a house with too many stairs… that would be a big drag to have to climb up and down and up and down those stairs all day! And I would like to have a whole crap load of make-up!! I would experiment with it all the time and see how cool it would look! And I would love to have a lot of stuff to do my hair with. I love to look all pretty even if I’m just roaming around the house. You never know if an unwanted visitor would show up on your door step… I really care a bout my appearance…and I would love to have a lot of really cool clothes…. And shoes. And I would absolutely adore having all the models of the Ford Mustang. That’s my favorite car. But I think its going a little over board wanting to have all the models. But it doesn’t hurt to dream does it? And I wish I would have a very big bed that is very soft with millions of pillows! I love to sleep with a lot of pillows. And I would love to have a lot of dogs… I LOVE DOGS!! And maybe ONE cat….. im not very fond of cats…they are evil and lazy.. but they are nice and cozy….unless they shed a lot. And that would be my dream future…. That’s all I need. Ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment