What I see my self doing in the future
In the future I see my self being a pro football player. Working hard to get drafted to the Tennessee Titans and once I get drafted it will be living in the high life. Living in the nicest mansion having all the nice cars living right next to my private lake having a beach house it’s going to the hottest parties of the year. But talking about cars again I am going to have a maserati. But all that doesn’t matter being one of the best players in the national football league and the position I will be playing is wide receiver. The rush from being a rookie to being the number one rookie is what I will get. Having to catch the ball run and hopefully get a touchdown. But working hard is not the only thing I have to stay out of trouble and get away from drugs. Not getting to be a punk no alcohol. The reality of me starting off with a mansion and a nice car is like a million to one. I would probably start off with a small apartment and a Nissan titan truck. Then I will work up to a mansion and nice car working with the team and coaches. My goal is to get at least 20 touchdowns my first year. Being known is a big part to that can get me to the teams I want to be on I want to help the team in a huge way so we can get to the super bowl. Competition is also good to have if you don’t have good competition it would be to easy and to easy is to boring. I would have the best time playing in the NFL. The best part would be one of my best friends playing on the same team. After my first year I would have what I said at the beginning of this story but I would but more because I will be one of the best wide receivers in the league having a 100 car garage having an outdoor bath tub. That is the reality of it all. Well not right now I have to get good grades that means even more work which is good. But that has to last in jr. High and high school. If I get traded to a different team that would be a bad thing you want to stay with one team your entire season then after two or three its ok to switch but that would still suck. Playing in the middle of my career I will be known as one of the best in the league, hopefully. Towards the end I will be one of the most known players in the national football league and when it is finally over I will be put in the hall of fame as the best wide receivers of all time. And that would be my future but the dream is going to live on.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment