Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What I see myself doing in the future
I see myself with a big house, nice cars, hot wife you know the rock star life. My crib will be huge. I’ll have a soccer field in my basement that I will practice on because I’ll be playing soccer for a living. The rest of the house will be the nicest tables, furniture, and carpet I can find. My room will be state of the art with a huge bathroom and the biggest tub in Utah. My closet will have two sides, one for clothes and the other side will have shoes, lots of shoes. I’ll have a bed bigger than a king size, most likely a water bed. I love cars so I’ll have a 50 car garage with the latest and greatest cars available to me. When I have kids I’ll never put them in private school because I think it makes you think you’re better then everyone. I’ll have a room where all there is are couches and a ginormous T.V. with all the game systems for my kids. I would love to have a big living room were I can have family come over to visit. I hope that even if I’m famous I will always spend time with my family, because family is the number one thing you can have. It’s better then all the things listed above.
I also like to help others to improve their game. I would open my indoor soccer field and have a soccer boot camp with training from a pro. I think I could inspire kids to play soccer because I would help them with their game and hang out with them for free.
I don’t want you to think I’m a rich selfish person so I’ll give lots of money to foreign countries so they can buy soccer equipment and put in a field so little kids dreams can be reached. I’ll do lots to help the less fortunate then me to live a happier life. And if you know me I’m very generous because I feel bad for the less fortunate like the homeless, the starving, and the naked. It’s always important to help people when they need help so that’s something I want to do. If I were famous then I could make a bigger difference.
I can see myself traveling to other countries because it’s something I don’t get to do right now. Right now I don’t have the money to travel but if I were rich I would take my whole family. I think that would be so cool to travel with my family because I do every thing with my family and I love my family. It’s always fun to go around and see how other people live. This is what I see in my future. I think I’m going to work as hard as I can so this becomes my future instead of a paper for school.
By Bronson Mabey

No comments: