A Vacation to Remember
By Zach Rogers
One year ago something dreadful happened. I went to Florida! Oh yeah, it was it was supposed to be an innocent family vacation. Then everything went bad. We were going to ride the greatest rollercoaster in the park. It is called THE INCREDIBLE HULK COASTER! This is no ordinary roller coaster. It goes six hundred miles in the air and stays there forever it seems like. You shoot to the peek and… whooooosh your going one thousand miles an hour and then all of a sudden the car flies off the tack and it keeps flying, and flying. And then out of nowhere the ride stops and we were floating in midair. Then we were staring at what seemed to be our last minute together a life ending on a ride. We dropped and landed back on the track and went back to the port were we started.
That was only the first of the vacation. Okay that had to be the scariest coaster I have ever been on or so I thought. I went to the DUELING DRAGONS! And saw the scariest rollercoaster I have ever seen. You ride the dragon of your choice fire or ice and you climb and you climb until you reach the top and then you drop right next to your apposing dragon shooting ice or fire at each other and then you go to the loop and almost hit each other but it pulls up right in time. But you start shooting fire and ice out of the bottom of your dragon and boom fire hits you and you spin off in to a vortex of loops and corkscrews of fire but you recover. And come back with a nasty blow of ice to the face of the fire dragon then he flies right back at you and you are flying for your life. But you are to slow and it catches up to you and fire hits you back and you fly back in to your cave and the passengers get off of the dragon safe and okay.
Alright if I thought that ride was scary I had another thing coming that was nothing compared to the marvel city’s The Amazing Spiderman. Well in this ride the hobgoblin is throwing super charged bomb of destruction at you and you are trying with your life to dodge them while all of his other villan friends are trying to stop you with their powers like electric shocks tsunamis and screams that shatter brains. Well Spiderman is pulling you up in one of his webs and you are hanging there helpless and confused of what the heck is going on and just dangling in mid air. Then the hobgoblin hits you with one of his bombs and well you blow up and the ride is over.
Well that was our fun but very dangerous family vacation. With lots of explosions and shooting of into oblivion fun filled family vacations
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
5 comments:
wow! i don't think i'd be able to survive on those roller coasters! haha just kidding! that sounds fun thought!
-Amanda L.
P.S. I know... i'm not in your class... but i was in the exploratory class before you guys so i have a blog. come visit me!
hey Zach that was a cool story. It sounded like a lot of fun.
P.S it's me Dario whats up anyway see in class
That sounds scary zach. expecially the hulk one!!! I want to go there now haha sya around buddy!
jonny Hummer
wow. i just wet my pants
p.s i like elephant pintings hint hint
Awesome opening sentence. Very intriguing. See you in science!
Post a Comment